The National Shrinkwrap System consists of:
1. A “free-arm” sealing wand that isn’t attached to the system. Much more versatile and productive to use than stationary arm systems (I-Bar systems).
2. A special heat resistant pad and a cushioning pad that goes underneath the machine and on top of the sealing surface to be used to protect against any damage and to make sealing the film with the wand easier on less than optimal surfaces. Other systems include a pad 13″ wide…This one is a full 36″ wide (rolls up for space-saving & storage!) giving you almost 3 times the working surface!
3. An Instructional video that shows you how to set up and use the system, wrap your products, wrap your gift baskets and gives you many ideas we’ve picked up from our thousands of satisfied customers.
4. A film carrier/dispenser that supports and protects the roll of film, allowing it to be rolled out without spooling. There is a special dividing bar on the carrier that separates the two layers of film as you dispense it, so you’re not fighting the static charge while trying to separate them.
5. A roll of 500′ 75 gauge centerfold shrink film or a roll of 375′ 100 gauge centerfold shrink film (type, gauge and grade determined by what you will be wrapping!) Not all shrink film is the same, so you can choose what’s best for the job you want to do, all at no additional cost. Other systems? Most often splurge, sending you a 100′ roll.
6. A professional light-weight dual-temp heat gun with high and low settings. Much easier and less tiring than older, heavier models that don’t offer any better service.
The system comes in two sizes, but we recommend the larger 18″ size for its greater flexible and ability to wrap not just individual products, but even large gift sets and baskets.